Friday, October 19

Online budget planner

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing with you a very intersecting tool that I have discovered. This tool is perfect to control your money. It is basically about personal finance surveillance ;)

The tool is provided by Money Smart. It is available both online and offline, and it is compatible with iPad. Yes, from the countries I know, Australia is probably one of the most advanced in Personal Finance resources provided by the own government.

The budget planner features:

  • Answer to the question: “Where your money is going?” 
  • Tell if you are spending more than you can afford
  • If your money is going towards your priorities 

I have done this experience some years ago when I was in Portugal. With a simple spread sheet. The result is fabulous. You can know exactly where your money is going to.

I have concluded that my money was been spent mostly in my car, with fuel and maintenance over the year (about 30%).

This is a very good exercise, you can see where you can cut to save more money over the year. Try it and leave your feedback about this tool ;)


I get this opportunity to announce that Money Australia blog will  be updated with more frequency and will try to become a reference in Personal Finance niche. Subscribe by email to get exciting news related to Personal Finance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...